Sunday, May 6, 2012

Check out my Website!

I'm so excited for you all to check out the new and
improved website. You can click the link on the
sidebar and it will take you there. I'd love to know
what you think about the site.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also if you have any problems navigating the site email
me at maria@starrugcompany.com or leave a message
for me here on the blog to let me know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you can see, I now have a gallery page for customers'
rugs. Send me your pictures along with your name and we'll
display them. And if any of the nameless rugs on the gallery
page belong to you, please send me your name as I
want to give you the credit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check back as I plan to do some giveaways this
week in celebration of the new website! Maria

8 comments:

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

I'll go check it out!!

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Love it!! very user friendly!!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Your website is so easy to navigate...It looks fantastic!

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Very easy to use on my phone. I found a few new patterns for my wish list too! I live near Yellow Creek and will have to look for your rugs the next time I'm in the shop. :-)

ihook2 said...

Looks great Maria. Of course I have found some patterns that I want.
Pam

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Love it! It was worth waiting for!!

old crow said...

Hi Maria,
Love the new website! So easy to navigate!! Looks fantastic!! Will you be offering your three sheep pattern? Love it!!

Maria said...

Thanks Ladies for all the nice comments! It feels so good to be back in the internet world again. And Yes,the We Three Sheep pattern will be available for purchase! Maria