Friday, February 3, 2012

Heart Inspiration Day 3

Today's rug is a rug that I hooked several years ago.  I love the colors in this rug and the geometric nature of it.

 My inspiration for this rug was a tin panel from a painted cupboard.   The pattern for this rug will be available on my new website which will hopefully be up in a few weeks.  I designed and hooked this rug about three years ago after returning from camp at Barb Carroll's home. The rug I hooked during camp had the most wonderful wool in it so I used the extra wool for the hearts and star. Thanks for stopping by.
 Til tomorrow.  Maria

4 comments:

HomeSpunPrims said...

Another awesome rug Maria! Sorry you have the troubles with your site. Hope you get it back up soon. I love the colors in this rug. Hugs, Lori

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

LOVE this! the blue is fabulous ~ looking forward to tomorrow!!!
thanks for sharing all of these with us Maria, s much fun ~
Blessings from the farm,
Lori

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

The colors are awesome and I love the inspiration of your design. That's the fun of designing your own pattern, isn't it! Love it!
Courtney

Anonymous said...

I like both of the hooking pieces you've posted! I just finished the braiding on my snowman the other day and yesterday, I drove to WI and took a braiding class! Very fun. I don't love my piece,it's too traditional looking, but I have some other ideas. She does it all quite differently from K, so I'll have to play with both methods.
Sorry to hear about your website; what a pain. I hope you find something/someplace you like! Good luck!