Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finished a couple of Halloween rugs

As promised, I wanted to show you these two rugs I finished. The first one is called Boo Boo sheep. Don't you just love the sheep with the witches hats. They make me smile. The pattern is available for $30.00 (16 x 11)

I tried to get a good picture of this rug but I just couldn't. The white in the pumpkin face shows up as bright, bright, bright and it isn't that way in person. This is a sweet little rug that hooks up quickly. I used beading as a border around the rug. Love the way it looks. This pattern is available as well for $38.00 (21 x 15)

Have a great weekend. Maria

9 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Great designs Maria! The sheeps hats are too cute~

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Miss Maria ~ so cute!!! Would you bring a Boo Boo Sheep pattern with you next week ~ please!! See you soon!!

HomeSpunPrims said...

Well, you've done it again!!! Two darling patterns!!!!

Lori R

Jennifer said...

Love the designs Maria, so sweet!!!!
Jennifer (the wooly hooker)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Maria ~
LOVE your rugs!!! Too cute. I love the hats on the sheep.
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

Your new pieces are fun and great folk art. Enjoyed the rug show too.

Debbie

Kris Miller said...

Hey Maria! I LOVE the wheels on your wagon...I'm going to try that technique on my next Halloween rug...So glad Ali S. showed us that!

Talk to you soon! Kris

Joanne said...

Maria - love your patterns! Just too cute - those cats just make me smile! So do the sheep in their hats!

Teri said...

Oh...how...cute! I love those kitties in the cart!!