Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's been awhile since my last post

Kind of feels like true confessions. I've been busy with work, gardening, hooking and getting patterns ready for a show and rug camp. You know, life sometimes just gets in the way of blogging. I'll try to post more often. As for my hooking, remember a while back I told you about a big Halloween rug I was hooking. Well, I finished it about a month ago but was not all that happy with one of the characters in the rug. I put it away and someone asked to see a picture of it the other day, loved it and purchased the pattern. So I thought I would share it with you. The pattern is 25 x 35 and retails for $70.00.
As I finish up a few more patterns, I'll post them on the blog. Happy hooking! Maria

5 comments:

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

Your new pattern is wonderful!! Love the colors!! It is hard keeping up with blogging and the other things we have to do. Plus, the time flies for me.

Tammy Burks said...

Maria,
The new pattern is great! I'm not carrying patterns at the store any more, but I'll send this blog out to my hookers so they can see what is new with you!
Your patterns are always popular with my hooking group!

Maria said...

Thanks for the compliments gals! I was steaming some of my rugs tonight for binding for the Sauder rug show and realized that I need to break out of my black background mold! All five of them had the antique black background. I need to venture out into different colors for my backgrounds. A new challenge may be on the horizon! Maria

sandi said...

Maria - your Halloween rug is adorable! I'm still trying to figure out which character you are not so happy about...smile... - they all look wonderful to me!

Anonymous said...

Oh - they are all such wonderful little characters! And totally get me into the "spirit" of Halloween! Love the pattern!