Tuesday, February 26, 2008




I came across another rug that I hooked and sold years ago but thought you would enjoy seeing it. It is another one of my spring rugs. This morning when I was digging through my basement looking for some gently used items for a silent auction, I found the first rug I ever hooked. Boy, have I improved. Do you have the first rug you ever hooked? I’m so glad that I didn’t sell it or give it away. It is priceless as it reminds me of where I started and how I’ve evolved. I’m going to hang it in my studio. Do I dare show you a picture of it? No laughing! I can't remember whose design this is but I do love that funky rooster!
Woo Hoo! I listed a rug on ebay tonight (it only took me two hours to figure out how to use the template!) using my new template....I just love it! It has two sheep on it with the knit hats...How cute is that? The rug is a design out of Lori Brechlin’s books called a "Garden Remembered". It has such neat designs. I've been wanting to hook this one for quite some time. Here is a picture of the rug.

Here is the link to my ebay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110228296544&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Thanks, Maria

No comments: